I believe that there is someone for everyone, someone that brings out the best in you and sometimes the worst - but can actually live with you through the worst.
We united our family on July 11, 1998 when I married my best friend. We have three beautiful and active children and make our home in the town that we never thought we would come back to.
These are way cute pictures! Who took them? And when do we get some? I wish I was there. I don't know if we will ever get home with this weather. At least there I know it is Christmas. Here I am stuck with the Grinches. Not one decoration is on display. So I brought in my own Christmas tree. :) ha! I am sure they love me here. I wish I was home. Hopefully we will be there the 26th. Love ya!
1 comment:
These are way cute pictures! Who took them? And when do we get some? I wish I was there. I don't know if we will ever get home with this weather. At least there I know it is Christmas. Here I am stuck with the Grinches. Not one decoration is on display. So I brought in my own Christmas tree. :) ha! I am sure they love me here. I wish I was home. Hopefully we will be there the 26th. Love ya!
Brooke
Post a Comment